Friday, May 22, 2015

You ever have one of those days where your brain just shuts down?  I keep catching myself staring off into space for some reason.  Today's my day off after a long work-week, so I guess that's part of it.  I'm on a self-enforced TV ban, and I feel a lot better than I normally do on a more vegetative day.  We have three dogs in the house today, a Havanese (ours), a Leonberger, and a Golden Retreiver puppy (friends).  It's a lot of work keeping them all entertained (especially the puppy), but it's actually been a lot of fun.  They just got back from a walk so they're a little tired...




I really need to sit down and study for my glider license test.  And do my laundry, grocery shopping, and meet my lovely wife for lunch.  Must focus now, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment